References, links and further reading
References and further reading
- Bureau of Transport Economics 2001, Economic costs of natural disasters in Australia, Report 103, Bureau of Transport Economics, Canberra.
- Middelmann-Fernandes, MH 2009, 'Review of the Australian Flood Studies Database', Geoscience Australia Record, 2009/34, Geoscience Australia, Canberra.
- Read the complete list of references for the Understanding Floods report:
- Queensland Floods Commission of Inquiry
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland State Emergency Service
- Get Ready Queensland: let’s stay safe
- RACQ Get Ready Queensland
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Geoscience Australia
- Engineers Australia
- Polygon’s The Essential Guide to Flood Planning & Preparation (UK guide)
- How to minimise flood damage in your home (Direct Line – UK guide)