Some publications were published under the former Government during 2012–2015.
- Critical review of climate change and water modelling in Queensland—a Queensland Water Modelling Network publication
- The Queensland Plan – Queenslanders' 30 year vision
- The role of science, research and technology in lifting Australian productivity
- The Importance of Advanced Physical and Mathematical Sciences to the Australian Economy
- Studying in Queensland – make the right decision
- Review of Remote Sensing Applications for Natural Resource Management
- The Science of Climate Change: Questions and Answers
- Publications from the Australian Chief Scientist
- The Innovation Imperative , an article by Dr Stefan Hajkowicz, a CSIRO scientist who speaks on emerging megatrends reshaping our economy, society and environment.
- Digital Megatrends report by Dr Stefan Hajkowicz and Dave Dawson from CSIRO’s Data61 on the digital disruption through the lens of six interlinked megatrends.
- Queensland Business Innovation Survey Report 2012
- National Innovation and Science Agenda Report by the Australian Government's Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet