- Read a new report by the Office of the Chief Scientist, Australia’s STEM Workforce, that provides the first detailed analysis of Australia’s science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) trained workforce.
- Read about the current state of STEM in Queensland on pages 12 – 24 of Health of Queensland Science and Innovation 2016 .
- To support the development of a high level STEM education strategy for Queensland, a Roadmap to STEM Education in Queensland was developed.
- Read Advancing Education - an action plan that outlines the key activities the Queensland Government is taking to deliver the very best education system.
- The #codingcounts discussion paper provides an opportunity for the community to join a conversation on how we can support our students to be digital creators and innovators.
- Read the Australian Chief Scientist’s report Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics: Australia’s Future and the paper Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in the National Interest: A Strategic Approach